snippets of our lives
These are some pictures we had taken since we’ve been here. Updates:
- We have been cooking more often than we do in SG – there’s only so much ‘ang mo’ food you can eat after awhile!
- We have hosted our first dinner at home to welcome 2 aunties from home, especially since they so lovingly lugged 60kgs of our luggages here for us!
- Did our 1st tour guide duty by bringing our aunties around; hence, the vineyard tour (E hasn’t reverted to her errant drinking ways for all you concerned folks out there – YET. But she is glad to report that somehow her wine allergy seems to have gone since sipping her 1st glass of wine here!)
- E had passed her driving theory test and had been behind the wheels a couple of times under CS’ patient instructing. No egos had been hurt so far! We hope to post some pictures of E driving soon.
- Chester-the-hyper is not our dog. He is aunt’s. There is another dog too, Scotty, which both of us are simply crazy about. Pictures soon. We will only get a dog when we have our own house. In the mean time, we are slated to be their dog-sitters during the Christmas period when aunt’s family is away for a holiday.