Some people we are remembering this moment:
1) My mum – her constant care and concern for us.
2) My niece, Ruth – hopefully she hasn’t turned too mischievous by now!
3) Our little Malay neighbors, Yasmin & Yaqin – their cheekiness and enthusiastic greetings at the door whenever we come home.
1) My mummy – her unfailing encouragement over the phone every time we talked.
2) Our three nieces, Ruth, Mazel & baby Megan – Gosh, there is so much I’m missing in their growing up years!
3) My ex-colleagues @NUS & NTU- I certainly missed our times of working and sharing of laughter together. Ok, I admit, it’s more of the latter!
4) Suzy – the stray dog we found and took care of for 2 months, (and inevitably surrendered to SPCA cos we couldn’t find anyone to adopt her) before we left for Perth. I really hope they did find her a loving home.
5) Becky – now that we are both overseas, when do you think we can ever hang out again @Borders, Starbucks and my home, dear?