2. I want to learn to be content – “Godliness with contentment is great gain” (1 Tim 6: 6).
3. I am on the verge of getting my driver’s licence.
4. I am a daughter, a wife, a sister and an aunt to 3 beautiful girls – Mazel, Megan & Ruth.
5. My favourite role is being a lover and a wife – te amo, mi amor.
6. I can’t believe I had been married for 9 years.
7. I pray I am closer to seeing the salvation of my family members.
8. I long for the day when we can buy a place and finally call it ‘home’.
9. The countries I had visited are: Australia (Melbourne, Perth), Canada (Vancouver), China (Beijing), Hong Kong, Indonesia (Bintan, Batam), Philippines (Cebu, Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, J.B.), Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket), United States (Boston, New York, Seattle), Vietnam (Saigon).
10. Living a purpose-driven life has become more important to me than ever.
11. I am learning to live with lesser ‘wants’.
12. I am getting more comfortable in my own skin.
13. What amazes me is how we can read each other’s thoughts sometimes – I love you, B.
14. The book I am reading now is Philip Yancey’s ‘The Jesus I Never Knew’.
15. I discover the thrill of shopping at secondhand shops.
16. I still struggle with understanding instruction manuals.
17. My last holiday was Melbourne in February.
18. My dream holiday is spending Christmas @ Central Park in New York, watching Broadway shows, visiting museums and flea markets, and people-watching.
19. I still wish I am 2-3 inches taller.
20. I try to eat healthier – green tea, whole meal bread, no sugared drinks.
21. I realize I am more Singaporean than I thought – die lah, like that how ah?
22. All my married girlfriends are either mothers or mothers-to-be.
23. Becoming a mother is still the remotest thing to me.
24. I remain a die-hard Starbucks fan.
25. I want to try and take more photos as a documentation of my life journey.
26. I am a better cook than when I was a newlywed.
27. I cannot live without books.
28. Having a good time means engaging in meaningful conversations – good food is a bonus!
29. Heaven and hell are becoming more and more real to me.
30. I hope I get to visit Israel before I die.
31. I am thankful for the Internet et al.
32. I have never suffered from PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome).
33. I am looking forward to turning 34 (ok, that’s a lie!).