Eight ways I know you love me – by E
1. You do the laundry without me asking you to.
2. You always want to hold my hands when we are out.
3. You always tell me ‘I love you’ before you go to sleep.
4. You pick me up from the bus stop after work whenever you can; just so that I don’t have to walk in the hot sun or the rain…
5. You whining to me sometimes that we don’t spend enough time together even after 8 years of marriage!
6. You go shopping with me.
7. You helping me to finish my many creative-restoration-home improvement projects. I can’t wait to use our latest DIY project in our new home – a lovingly restored 1960s bread bin in orange and blue!
8. You get anxious even when I have small cuts or bruises.
Eight ways I know you love me – by C.S
1. You write me love messages in little heart shape cards.
2. You make sure I have enough “pocket money” at all times.
3. You accompany me to look at cars whenever I ask you to.
4. You ask me to drive to work so I don’t have to wake up so early.
5. You cook my favorite dish for dinner.
6. You bear with my “nonsense”.
7. You buy clothes for me.
8. You kiss me on my cheeks.
Eight ways I show “I love you” – by E
1. I hug you lots.
2. I tell you things that I will not share with anyone else.
3. I exchange sweet-nothings with you over the emails.
4. I go to car showrooms with you and listen to you talk about cars.
5. I treat your family members like they were my own.
6. I make a big deal out of your birthday because you never used to celebrate it while growing up.
7. I made you personalized presents because I know you are not big on me buying things for you.
8. I learnt how to cook just for you.
Eight ways I show “I love you” – by C.S
1. I hold your hands whenever we are out.
2. I bring you your contact lens casing before you go to sleep.
3. I go shopping with you.
4. I help you in your scrapbooking projects.
5. I enjoy ‘observing’ you.
6. I do “silly things” just to make you laugh.
7. I join you for outings with your friends.
8. I say “I love you” everyday.