two more sleeps to go and
we are looking forward to:
- local breakfast – E’s craving: chee cheong fun, vegetarian beehoon and soya bean milk. CS’ craving: yong tau foo, kway chap and fish ball noodle.
- church retreat;
- cheap-er shopping (all right, this is probably more of E talking);
- eating at anytime of the day or night;
- catching up with YOU, YOU, YOU!
but we are not looking forward to:
- the infamous heat and humidity, arrrrgh…
- bathing twice a day and still feel like we need to take another shower;
- the massive throngs of people everywhere: at public transport, in the malls, at makan places (don’t people have to work?!).