weekend: photos + words
This weekend was pretty low key for us. Mainly, we did things in and around the house like:
1) Mowing the long-neglected lawn – see the ‘before’ and ‘after’ of mowing…
2) Assembling and oiling our new teak outdoor furniture – now we are ready for spring/summer alfresco entertaining!
3) Learning how to sew on my vintage Swedish sewing machine – all thanks to CS who went back to the kind old man who sold us the machine at the flea market and learned all the basics from him so he could teach me in return!
4) Doing some craft – finished the Christmas album, made some cards and 2 necklaces (see messy desk as evidence of ‘crafty’ time)
5) Playing with spiders – check out CS’ latest catch; it’s HUGE!!