our end-of-the-year roadtrip
Come 27 December, we will be leaving for a week-long roadtrip (our longest ever!) driving thousands of kilometres to the northern part of Western Australia. It is something we always wanted to do because we haven’t explored much of that part of Western Australia known as the ‘Coral Coast’ except for our last Christmas camping trip at Jurien Bay. Some places I am really looking forward to visiting are:
- The beautiful landscape of the rugged outback Kalbarri
- Getting up close to the dolphins at the World Heritage listed area of Monkey Mia
- the must-visit Shell Beach
- the Hamelin Pool Stromatolites
- hanging out and chilling by our campsite which is metres away from the beach…bliss..